fredag 3 april 2009

2 & 3 April, ankomst, sol och bad

Hello! The reason why I´m write in English is because I am in The U.S.A in Florida in Orlando. At 5 ó clock on the thursday morning I went up and went away to the airport Arlanda. There did we meat the Lindh family. During the flight tripp I was very scared, because the plain jumpt a lot an is was a very bad weather in Atlanta there we should landing. Then in Atlanta we went on the next that took us to Orlando. That flight was very late so we hade to wait a long time. Then we came to the house and it is amasing here! The house, the weather, all the palms and flowers. And the people! I just love them. They are so nice. Well todays time have we spent on bathing in one of the pools, we have played beatch volleyboll and so on. I was actaully out and ran before too. And we have shopped at my new favourite store Wal Marts. It is a big store that have everything. We have allso ate dinner on the Cillis resturant. But now I have to sleep. Good Night <3
ebba

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar